Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sick of

...rain...the cold...working weekends...school...BEING SICK! Ugh. I feel so junky. My throat hurts. I can't talk, well, I can, but it hurts and nobody can understand what I am saying anyway. I'm tired. I'm grumpy. Did I mention I feel sick? UGH? UGH!!!

So in honour of my yearning...do you ever yearn? I thought this picture and poem (which was attached to the photo on flickr) was appropriate:


When it's Spring again I'll bring againTulips from AmsterdamWith a heart thats true I'll give to youTulips from AmsterdamI can't wait until the day you fillThese eager arms of mineLike the windmill keeps on turningThat's how my heart keeps on yearningFor the day I know we can share these Tulips from Amsterdam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I so hear you! I had a bad headache on and off all weekend and because of the rain I tried to stay mostly indoors. I am hoping it will get warmer soon, especially after the long winter we had here. Hope you are feeling better soon!