Thursday, June 26, 2008
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Wednesday, June 11, 2008
1. What were you doing ten years ago? Hmmm not a whole lot at all... being sugar, spice, and everything nice?
2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today? Not much left to do today (it's 6:40) but ok:
1) Wash Dishes in Sink
2) Make Study Notes/Study for Math Test Tomorrow
3) Finish Cleaning
5) Hmmm....re-read by book (Shopaholic and Baby)
3. Snacks you enjoy? Goldfish Crackers (cheese trio is the best), chocolate covered pretzels, Apples, Grapes, dark chocolate, Garden Salsa Sun Chips
4. Places you've lived? All in Ontario, Canada!
5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1) Buy myself a nice house with a pool or move to Florida by the beach (when I move out of course)
2) Create my own dream walk-in closet (like the one in the Sex and the City Movie) and a Shoe Room (self explanitory!)
3) Stock that closet and shoe room with tons of designer clothing, shoes, bags, etc.
4) Travel the world (some stops would be Paris, New York for Fashion Week, Australia)
5) Start my own business/brand/store (I want to be a designer)
I tag everyone in blogland who hasn't been tagged yet and wants to do this!
Monday, June 9, 2008
- Difficult Final Presentations
- Stessing Out!
- Uncomfortable Sweaty Conditions
- Getting Pimples Due to Stress and Uncomfortable Sweaty Conditions
- Stessing Due to Pimples Due to Stress and...(you see where I'm going with this)
- Working at a Boring and Repetitive and Uncreative Job
- Long Hours
- Uh......(oh come on! I can think of something positive!)
- Lovely Hot Weather (which may be sweaty but also has the possibility of a nice tan)
- Almost Being Summer Vacation! (Which will mean more working, but let's cross that bridge when we come to it)
- Being Able to Wear Shorts, Skirts, and Summer Dresses Again!
- Prospect of Shopping for New Summer Wardrobe (Note To Self: Buy More Summer Dresses This Year!)
- All the Cute Preppy Clothing that Comes Out in the Shops' New Summer Collections
- All the Cute Preppy Clothing Other People are Wearing! (although admittedly, most of it belongs to me in this area)
Wow! I actually came up with more Cheers than Jeers! I guess I just got really excited about summer and shopping that all my stress went away for a little while! Talk about retail therapy!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Pink and Green Madras Babydoll Top from Tommy
It also ties as a bow in the middle. It's very long, and looks cute with jean burmudas and khaki shorts
My New Favourite Summer Bag! Madras Tommy Hilfiger with leather and canvas handles and even a cute little anchor charm! The only thing is I found a teensy little spot on the bag! It looks like chocolate or something...don't you just HATE that? It drives me crazy. Does anyone have any tips for getting stains out of a cloth bag without putting it in the washing machine and ruining it?