Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Tag! Five Things...

I was tagged by Kate from Nautical By Nature


1. What were you doing ten years ago? Hmmm not a whole lot at all... being sugar, spice, and everything nice?

2. What 5 things are on your to-do list for today? Not much left to do today (it's 6:40) but ok:
1) Wash Dishes in Sink
2) Make Study Notes/Study for Math Test Tomorrow
3) Finish Cleaning
4) Shower
5) Hmmm....re-read by book (Shopaholic and Baby)

3. Snacks you enjoy? Goldfish Crackers (cheese trio is the best), chocolate covered pretzels, Apples, Grapes, dark chocolate, Garden Salsa Sun Chips

4. Places you've lived? All in Ontario, Canada!

5. What are 5 things you would do if you were a billionaire?
1) Buy myself a nice house with a pool or move to Florida by the beach (when I move out of course)
2) Create my own dream walk-in closet (like the one in the Sex and the City Movie) and a Shoe Room (self explanitory!)
3) Stock that closet and shoe room with tons of designer clothing, shoes, bags, etc.
4) Travel the world (some stops would be Paris, New York for Fashion Week, Australia)
5) Start my own business/brand/store (I want to be a designer)

I tag everyone in blogland who hasn't been tagged yet and wants to do this!

3 comments:

tickledpink said...

I love your blog! Okay, go back to where you created your gal. Click on "Help" in the far right hand corner. Then click on FQ&A, and then scroll down to where it asks, "How can I use gal on blog." It will tell you step by step how to get it on your blog! I hope that helps!:)

Emily said...

Ok thanks!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

I love your blog too!