Thursday, July 16, 2009

AE Made For Me

(read the title out loud...it rhymes!!) :)


I got this dress last week and wore it today...I don't like that it's American Eagle, so I'll probably see other people in it, but it's like it was MADE FOR ME. I just HAD TO HAVE IT. It is perfect. I have way too many navy striped things now though...so much nautical goodness in my closet! I can't be stopped!! I guess that is my go-to look for summer though, so it's OK...right?
The model looks quite irked, doesn't she? I noticed she is kind of scowling on a lot of the pictures! Huh.

Close up detail of the straps (with navy ribbon)

The fabric has a silky look to it also that you can't really pick up in the picture

3 comments:

Canadian Preppy said...

Great dress! Not usually a fan of AE, but that dress looks so cute.

Bridges and Bites said...

I noticed that dress in my local AE too, and I couldn't take my eyes off it! It IS a great dress! I'm sure even if other people have it, you can accessorize it in a way that is uniquely you.

Domestic Diva said...

Super cute. Sometimes you find the cutest summer dresses in the weirdest places. In the summer.. I always look on line are various stores. New follower. Love the Tory Burch purse you are featuring... they have it on sale at Neimans right now!
Have a fabulous day!
xxx me