- Question: Why is that men will honk, whistle, and cat-call at you while you are walking down the side-walk from their cars, but never offer you a ride? (I'm not saying that I would take it, but it would be nice, I mean, sometimes I'm really tired and these shoes are killing me!)
- Similarily, if you are more than 3 decades older than me, please keep your comments to yourself. Yes, I know I look good today, but it is not for you. If I seem less than pleased ("Hey honey, it was just a compliment!"), consider the fact that you are creepy beyond all means and it makes me more uncomfortable than flattered.
- Can't there be a store that gives special deals (90% off, perhaps?) to people that come in often, even if they never buy anything because the prices are crazy.
- What possesses someone to sit directly accross from you on a bus that is otherwise empty? This just lends to a very uncomfortable ride where I am left trying to avoid eye-contact with you (which is difficult, since I can see you staring at me from the corner of my eye). Plus, one can only read those advertisements so many times (Learn English, use protection, half-price on contacts...I GET IT!)
- Where is it written in the book of etiquette that you can send someone an "unvitation" through facebook? Tacky, tacky behaviour. If there are too many people attending, cancel the whole party, or at least call me and tell me yourself.
- Why is it that my "practical" shoes are the ones that gave me gigantic blisters???
- If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. (How many people missed this memo??) I don't appreciate drama.
- Why don't my parents seem to trust me, even though I have all A's, no tattoos or weird piercings, don't do drugs, or anything really that a rebelious teenager would do? But nope, I'm a constant disappointment.
- How am I irresponsible? Just because I forgot to put the dishes away? It seems I can't do anything right.
- How can anyone morally charge almost $4.00 for a 12oz latte? It's just hotwater, and steamed milk run through some coffee.
I'm going to stop now. This actually helped, I feel a lot better now (course, it may just be the caffiene kicking in).
Ugh. You see, I'm not always the most mild-mannered prep. I just don't tend to let these things out most of the time. Sorry if I was a downer, I really am doing quite well.
Nobody's perfect, right? RIGHT?!