Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Micheal Kors

Is so lovely this season! Check out these adorable shoes, accessories, dresses, and swim suits!

MK logo tote...simple and chic...and the circle reminds me of something very nautical!

The Perfect braided leather wedges for spring!


The Trendy Gladiator is here to stay!

I love this trench-dress! Very safari-meets runway





An Adorable Gingham bikini



Cute little retro cut, classic navy and white polka-dots!







Classic boatneck tee




Cruella meets classy

Feeling dotty?
Heheheh. I know: I'm hilarious.

Picnic, anyone?
Don't you love this shade of yellow?


Cute Kelly Green Slingbacks

The Perfect White Trench



4 comments:

Lauren said...

love the trench and the navy dotty swimsuit. awesome!

Legal Preppy said...

oh my gosh i just love all of those! i think i need to pick myself up that bikini and those gladiator sandals!!

Who am I? said...

I love the gingham bikini! I just found your blog and wanted to share mine with you as well...

www.sassypinkmonogram.blogspot.com

Little Bow Prep said...

Cute picks!