Wednesday, March 18, 2009

March Break

Ahhhhhh...a break indeed.

Today and yesterday's agenda:

  1. Sleep in until about 10:30
  2. Drink coffee and eat granola bar.
  3. Go online and proceed to watch episodes of Scrubs until Mega Video tells me I have watched long enough.
  4. Take nap.
  5. Eat lunch.
  6. Work on cute summer dress I'm making *more on that later
  7. Watch more Scrubs (new show obsession).
  8. Work on dress some more.
  9. Think about washing face/brushing teeth/changing out of pajamas.
  10. Decide against all of the above.
  11. Snack and more coffee.
  12. Watch more Scrubs.

Eventually my mother came home from work and my sister dropped by for the evening. I was forced to then at least wash the dishes, wash my face, brush my teeth, and throw on some jeans and a polo.

I am dying to upload pictures of my new dress and some other cute things I bought, but I can't seem to find my camera charger!

Now off to watch more Scrubs.

Ahhhhhhhh. Heaven.

3 comments:

Jules said...

I tagged you
see everything on my blog!

Anonymous said...

That agenda sounds perfect! haha. Oh it is so frustrating when mega videos makes you wait 52 minutes before you can watch more.

Little Bow Prep said...

I adore Scrubs!

I watched all of the episodes this season this weekend during my spring break :)

If Megavideo times you out, you can always try the abc website.