Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ME ME MIA: Prep in Hospital!

In case you were wondering, the MIA stands for Missing In Action. I am very ashamed to be a blogger right now and am a sorry excuse, I know! The trouble is I haven't been on the internet in WEEKS! That's right, weeks. First, my computer crashed and was taken away for a week to be fixed. Then, when we got it back it no longer had internet. So that's another two weeks of no internet at my place. Now the saddest news of all...I am in hospital and have been for almost two weeks now. It's a very private matter and I won't go into it, but this is just something I am dealing with and have been for years in my life. Looks like I'll be here for a while, but this is not my first hospital stay let's just say. The hospital has no internet in the ward, so my laptop is quite useless. I am writing this from the student library which has internet access! I miss reading all of your blogs and of course the pleasures of surfing the web for cute Lilly and shopping online (and shopping in general!). I'll be on a weekend home stay this long weekend so I'll hopefully have time to catch up with all the blogs! Until then, farewell preppy bloggers!

5 comments:

Kate said...

I've missed your posts! Hope everything works out :)

Little Bow Prep said...

I do hope you are okay! I've been missing your posts as well!

summerprep said...

We're all thinking of you! Hope you are doing well and everything is okay!

Muffy said...

Good luck with everything. We've missed you terribly. GOD BLESS!

Snappy Casual Snippets said...

HOpe you get out of the hospital soon!