Monday, November 30, 2009

If I had a million dollars...

Or whatever all of this delicious stuff costs...who knew Coach was much more than just handbags? Be sure to check out their jewelery and all sorts of other stuff (makes for good gift-giving too!):


Tartan Ponytail Scarf
I can see Blair wearing these gloves, can you?
To wrap you up and keep you worm with an adorable print

Your new favourite "all American" cashmere cardigan comes in two shades:

Equally cute

Very Prim and Proper

Darling!

I adore this shade of blue!

I can't resist a good beret!

Would look great with a winter white peacoat!


There is so much more, but I think I am getting a bit of a cold (blasted Canadian winters!) and am going to go lie down...hope you enjoyed the eye candy! :)

8 comments:

Veuve and Varsity said...

Love all your picks so cute!

Kate said...

The grey and navy cardigan is beyond cute. I am adding it to my wishlist. Thanks for the tip!

色彩 said...

Everything comes if a man will only wait.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

budbgamblin said...

85cc免費影片長片18禁遊戲美女寫真癡漢俱樂部520sexyes777情色照片免費色情貼圖18禁遊戲區免費色情漫畫辣妹當家亂倫漫畫素人大全集私人性愛自拍影片一夜情貼圖熊貓情色貼圖大高雄一夜情巨乳排球雄貓貼圖片區波波情色貼圖朱俐靜走光輕熟女無碼直播性愛自拍貼圖成人圖貼區後宮電影院入口www 18jack comsex game免費av女優色情自拍0204自拍素人圖免費自拍貼圖ab女優正妹桌布咆哮成人無料台灣自拍咆哮成人繁體日本av女優room18男女愛愛被偷拍亂倫文章成人色情遊戲一夜情深18禁地遊戲下載av999成人影城2007真情寫真kiss168成人大奶

Prissy Southern Prep said...

You're right...those gloves are very Blair! Love this stuff.

Little Bow Prep said...

The sweaters and hats look so darling!

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Have a very merry Christmas!

A. said...

I definitely would have bought those berets!

A from aplusbinthesea.blogspot.co