Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Confessions of a Fashionista: Volume III


Top Ten Justifications For Your Mindless Shopping Habits:


  1. It was on sale, so really, I'm SAVING money...


  2. It's an investment...really!


  3. This is the LAST (jacket, bag, pair of shoes) I will need. EVER.


  4. I deserve this (how dare he not call me....oh look...SHOES)


  5. It's JUST money!


  6. If it weighs under one pound, it doesn't really count!


  7. I am going to use/wear this ALL the time!


  8. Ever heard of "Retail Therapy"?


  9. I'm supporting the economy!


  10. Screw it. I know I have a problem, might as well enjoy it!


DIRECTIONS: Post somewhere you can see, memorize, and repeat to self like a mantra whenever guilt sets in.

Happy shopping! :)

5 comments:

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

i always just say screw it and go for it.. probably not so good for my wallet!

Jules said...

So many of these apply to me, especially the one about it being on sale!

Little Bow Prep said...

Cute post!

Prissy Southern Prep said...

I've used all of these a million times! haha!!

Beth Dunn said...

Yes! That is so me. xo