Top Ten Justifications For Your Mindless Shopping Habits:
- It was on sale, so really, I'm SAVING money...
- It's an investment...really!
- This is the LAST (jacket, bag, pair of shoes) I will need. EVER.
- I deserve this (how dare he not call me....oh look...SHOES)
- It's JUST money!
- If it weighs under one pound, it doesn't really count!
- I am going to use/wear this ALL the time!
- Ever heard of "Retail Therapy"?
- I'm supporting the economy!
- Screw it. I know I have a problem, might as well enjoy it!
DIRECTIONS: Post somewhere you can see, memorize, and repeat to self like a mantra whenever guilt sets in.
Happy shopping! :)