Saturday, November 1, 2008

Baby, It's Cold Outside!

And as a result, I am in need of a new fall/winter coat! I am totally sick of my black puffy down filled bomber jacket I got two years ago and I am quite partial towards the new peacoat styles and double-breasted jackets. I do love preppy blazers (check out Jacob Connexion I beg you!), but soon it will be too cold and I have a couple already. Who am I kidding? I'll probably end up buying them all eventually...or having them bought for me.

My Top Picks (So Far) For Keeping Warm in these Chilly Months (Welcome to Canada!)


American Eagle Outfitters (love this plaid one!)



Juicy Couture



A Little Nautical Juicy!






J.Crew - A Little Juicy Orange to Get You Through the Cold


Guess



Ralph Lauren


Rugby

4 comments:

Kate said...

I love the nautical Juicy and Ralph Lauren blazer!

Lulu said...

All of these are adorable!

TG said...

I'm In love with the first one.
I need it.
visit my blog: http://spanishpreppygirl.blogspot.com/

Little Bow Prep said...

The orange houndstooth one is quite lovely.